WHY WE WORK HERE >
At the Tahoe Mill Collective, we understand that you can't always get work done at your kitchen table. We get that on powder days, you may not come to work until noon. And mid-summer, you may try to squeeze in a mountain bike ride or trail run on your lunch break. We know that sometimes, the best work gets done when you're in the company of others. Whether you're a Tahoe local who needs a full-time desk or a visitor looking for a spot to work remote for the day or week, we've got you covered. Our co-working space is located near Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley ski areas—between the towns of Truckee and Tahoe City—in a space that once housed an old ski shop.
WHO WORKS HERE >
THE VIRTUAL TOUR
"Thanks to an emergence of ski town co-working spaces, you get the best of both worlds: Shred powder like a hero on the slopes, and work it like a boss in a skier-friendly office space."
WHAT WE OFFER >
Need a quiet, productive place to work in Tahoe? You've come to the right spot. Looking to swap ideas with others? You can do that here, too. Want to squeeze in a conference call and some emails on a powder day? Yep, right here.
- A space to work: Your own desk, desk chair, power strip, and lamp
- High-speed wireless internet
- Private conference room you can reserve for meetings or calls
- Coffee/tea bar
- Crest Cafe, located next door
- Access to happy hours, speaker series, events, gatherings, and more
- Storage lockers
- For season pass holders, marketing and signage opportunities
- Access to two free days at affiliated co-working spaces in mountain towns everywhere, including Jackson Hole, Vail, Aspen, South Lake Tahoe, Durango, Breckenridge, Reno, Park City, Waitsfield, Chamonix, and more. Check out the full list of participating spaces in the Mountain Co-Working Alliance.