Need a quiet, productive place to work in Tahoe? You've come to the right spot. Looking to swap ideas with others? You can do that here, too. Want to squeeze in a conference call and some emails on a powder day? Yep, right here.
- A space to work: Your own desk, desk chair, power strip, and lamp
- High-speed wireless internet
- Private conference room you can reserve for meetings or calls
- Coffee/tea bar
- Crest Cafe, located next door
- Access to happy hours, speaker series, events, gatherings, and more
- Storage lockers
- For season pass holders, marketing and signage opportunities
- Access to two free days at affiliated co-working spaces in mountain towns across the West, including Jackson Hole, Vail, Aspen, South Lake Tahoe, Durango, Breckenridge, Reno, Park City, and more. Check out the full list of participating spaces in the Mountain Co-Working Alliance.
You'll have a desk that's entirely yours, with 24/7 access. No long-term contracts—all month to month membership. We do require 30-day notice when you decide to leave the space.
Just stopping by? Day visitors welcome. Reservations required, so please contact us in advance to reserve our drop-in desk for the day.
Don't need a desk full time? Just want to come in a couple of days a week? Split a desk 50/50 with another Mill member. Please give 30-day notice when you decide to leave the space.
If you're just in town visiting for a week, come join us for your Monday through Friday. Reservations required.